Happy Easter! Even though there’s no Google Doodle. I’ll live.
Anyways, yesterday I did a music tag
I googled them and apparently that’s what they’re called thank you depths of the Internet. And now I have decided that I’m going to write my own music tag, since there were a bunch of questions I thought of that would be good for a music tag while I was doing that music tag.
Confusing? Yes. Don’t worry; you’ll live.
- A song you didn’t like at first but now you do
- A song you are sick of
- A song you know all the lyrics to
- The first song recommended to you by a friend
- The song currently stuck in your head
- A song you always skip
- A song you always loop
- A song with your name in the title
- A song that sums up your relationship with your siblings
- A song that reminds you of your favorite color
- The only song you like from a certain artist
- A song that annoys everyone except you
- A song with a music video you really, really like
- A song with a music video you really, really hate
- Your favorite song made by more than one artist
- A song with an uncommon character (e.g. Ø) in its title
- A song featured in a popular movie
- A song that reminds you of a book of your choice
- A song you should listen to with headphones
- A song in which the first experience you had with it was seeing the lyrics quoted somewhere else
- A song about rebellion and revolution
- One of the more unpopular songs of a popular artist that you really like
- A song you have on a CD
- A song you found from someone else’s playlist
- A song that has questionable lyrics but is really catchy
- A song you don’t want anyone other than yourself to listen to
- A song that romanticizes something
- An edited, radio edition, or remixed song
- A classical song that you have either heard played before in real life or have played before
- A song that is your aesthetic
Yeah, that’s it. If you want to do this, please give me a link of the finished thing so I can read it and be really excited about you.
P.S. I have so much anxiety over tomorrow. Assigned groups in core for poetry
whose idea was it to make assigned groups for sharing things I’m shaking, then tennis match and I don’t even know what time I have to leave and also I’m going to miss some history for that, and there’s a math test Tuesday and agh.